Welcome to the Kirton Lindsey Surgery Patient Participation Group webspace!
Kirton Lindsey surgery is eager to ensure that local people are actively involved in deciding how the health services they use should develop. To provide patients with the opportunity to express their views, we are setting up a Patient Participation Group.
An initial meeting to discuss the formation of a PPG was held at the Kirton Lindsey Town Hall on Tuesday 21 April 2015.
Our aim is for the Kirton Lindsey Surgery PPG membership to determine its own activities according to the needs of the community and the Practice, from the patients point of view .
Examples of PPG activities typically include:
- holding health information events;
- consulting with patients on their experiences and their views on how services could be changed or improved;
- producing a newsletter to keep patients up to date on the activities of the group and the services that the practice offers
- Helping elderly and vulnerable patients
- Fundraising to improve or provide additional facilities at the surgery
Interested in getting involved?
Anyone and everyone is welcome to join the group, as long as you are registered with the practice and interested in working together to make positive changes for the practice and its patients.
Please continue to visit this webspace for further information as the Kirtron Lindsey Surgery PPG continues to develop.